- A well furnished library with extensive collection of books with latest volumes of encyclopedia, reference books, newspapers, magazines and periodicals to activate reading habits among students and widen their horizon of knowledge.
- A computerised ready-reference index provided to enable meaningful reading.
- The library is open to all the members of the school during the visiting hours announced by the school authorities from time to time.
- Books borrowed from the library must be returned within 14 days.
- Books from the reference section must not be borrowed by any student.
- Complete silence must be maintained in the library and the reading room.