- Student Participation : Our aim is to have a hundred percent student participation; this is to develop the student’s oratory skills, physical skills, creative skills and to build up their confidence. The various cultural programmes were put up to display their skills and hidden talent.
- Excursions And Field Trips : Regular trips are arranged for students to visit Museums, Art Galleries, Exhibitions and places of Historical, Cultural, and Scientific interest. Adventure Camps expeditions for the higher classes and excursions to wild life sanctuaries are scheduled.
- Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) : A wide range of co-curricular activities are made available to the students to ensure their wholesome/all round development.
- Music : Music and Singing are an integral part of the School’s life. Regular music classes to give everyone the chance to take part in music together. There are opportunities to perform stage performances, competitions & shows throughout the year. Vocal and Instrumental music is taught along with the musical instruments such as Keyboard, Tabla, Harmonium and Mrudangam, and the value of music is emphasized right from the Kindergarten class.
- Physical Education : We provide ample sports opportunities at every stage of child’s life. Physical education activities such as Basketball, Football, Cricket, Hockey, Handball, Throw-ball, Kho-Kho, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Table-Tennis, Chess, Carom, Athletics and Swimming are generally enjoyed by every student. These activities not only improve the physical and mental abilities but also develop the personality and confidence of the child. These are often conducted as Inter house competition.
- Recognition : All students are encouraged to take part in Curricular and Co-curricular activities. Those excelling in these activities will be given due recognition through Awards, Certificates and Medals. Students excelling in academics and sports will have their names on the notice boards. The school has introduced the best student of the year award on a regular basis.
- House System : To provide adequate care to the students, the school has adapted house system. A captain and a Vice – Captain for each house will be elected through a democratic procedure. They will be assisted by Assistant Captains in the Primary Section who are elected by the Primary students. Healthy competition and team spirit between the Houses is developed in Inter – House games, sports, debates, dramatics, music, quiz and other co-curricular activities.
- Health : Health and health care are given by Sahyadri Narayan Hrudayalaya, Shivamogga. The school conducts regular general medical inspection by qualified doctors/surgeons. A group health insurance facility is provided for all the students of the school.
The whole school system is divided into four stages.
- Kindergarten : Kindergarten is the first step where the child is introduced to the school.
- Primary Level (I To IV) : At the primary stage the child acquires a certain level of maturity in learning habits. The schooling is provided only to the day scholars…
- Middle School (V To VII) : The school system is divided into residential and non-residential for both boys and girls. This is the transition stage to the high school. The co-curricular activities acquire an even more vigorous and team nature. The school based examination system is followed as per the board norms.
- The Secondary school (VIII To X) : Evaluation is done regularly through Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation completely integrated with the process of teaching and learning, covering both scholastic and non-scholastic aspects of education spread over the total span of instructional time during an academic year. The evaluation includes assessment of performance in co-curricular subjects, assignments, projects / practical work. Grading system is emphasized at all levels, socially useful productive work and hobby classes are included.