The school is a “miniature society”, a social institution to serve the purpose of the community. Its sole aim is to prepare the children for the challenges of tomorrow, to enrich their knowledge, to mould their behaviour and to motivate them with creativity.
Why people choose Kumadvathi Residential Central School?
Among the most clearly defined, the reasons are as follows:
1. A strong academic focus.
2. Rich and varied art and cultural programme.
3. Variety in sports and games activities.
4. A chance to form positive and lovely friendship.
5. Highly talented and approachable staff.
6. Firm expectation of discipline, dress and behavior.
7. Wide opportunities for students to grow.
8. A very good unpolluted environment.
9. A team of disciplined and dedicated management body.
10. An International standard infrastructure.
11. Spiritual Excellence through Yoga and Meditation.
12. Co-Education to develop homely spirit.
13. The subjects offered are.
– English as the first language.
– Kannada and Hindi as second language.
– Hindi and Kannada as third language.
– Social studies.
– General Science.
– Computer Science.
14. Apart from these we have Drawing, Karate, Dance,Swimming and Music as Co-curricular activities.