Guidelines to Students
- Strict discipline is maintained regarding student’s behaviour, punctuality, regularity, cleanliness, appearance and uniform.
- Every pupil should be regular in submitting home assignments.
- The medium of instruction is English; hence, speaking in English is a must when in School. The respective language should be insisted upon during the other language classes also.
- Care should be taken to protect School property. Parent/guardian of the child will be responsible for the damage done to the school property and it has to be replaced.
- No collection of money for any purpose should be paid without a written memo/appeal from the principal.Presents to any members of staff and faculty are prohibited.
- Books, cardigans bags shoes and other articles brought to School should have the name of the student and standard marked on them. Pupils must look after their personal items. School will not be responsible for the loss of personal items, property brought by the students to School.
The following behaviour on the part of student will be taken as offences and such students will be liable for punishment.
- The use of indecent or abusive languages.
- Rudeness to staff members.
- Disobedience to staff or violation of School rules.
- Cheating, Lying, stealing and rudeness to fellow students.
- Damaging School property or spoiling School library books.
- Not wearing correct or proper uniform, irregularity in work or to School.
- Not being punctual to class or assembly.
- Bringing book, pictures, magazines, comics, mobile phones, audio or video cassettes are not permitted.
- Misbehavior in class or during assembly or in the absence of the teacher.
- Habitual late coming.
- Leaving the School premises without permission.